DELIGHT IN THE SERENITY & SCENERY OF A SLEEPY BEACH VILLAGE ENVELOPED BY NATURE. Discover Prime Hook Beach and discover yourself. Morning coffee with the Delaware Bay sunrise, entertain with Egret, Heron and a breathtaking sunset. Your time at 9170 Shore Drive measured by the rhythmic passage of the Cape May-Lewes Ferry and ships in the Delaware Bay, the soothing sounds of the surf and the briny smell of the bay. Your new Coastal Lifestyle includes beach walks, swimming, fishing, kayaking & entertaining from environmentally conscious 9170 Shore Drive. Three levels of family fun bordering 10,000 Acre National Wildlife Preserve. Mesmerizing sunsets are just the beginning of the daily joy of life in Prime Hook Beach. Memories are made here.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
Mound Septic System
2,000 sq. ft
Underground, Telephone, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Loft, Attic
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Insulated, Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, Panoramic, Water, Scenic
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Fishing, Atrium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price