This spectacular RBYCC home, with views of Bald Eagle Creek, is a newly constructed coastal modern beauty, showcasing the latest in smart home technology and complete with outdoor saltwater pool and spa. Recently completed in December 2021, this residence features 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, powder room, study, screened porch and plenty of outdoor decks, patios and entertaining space. An inverted open floorplan captures water views and natural light and is easily accessed by the elevator close to the entrance from attached garage. An ideal home for relaxing or hosting family and friends, the gourmet kitchen features high-end luxury kitchen appliances, including Dacor 48â dual range with griddle, 54â column paneled refrigerator/freezer, and two dishwashers while the oversized kitchen island topped with beautiful white quartz provides additional seating. The adjoining custom tiled wet bar also has its own wine refrigerator, drawer refrigerator/freezer, and reverse osmosis water purication system. State-of-the-art smart home features are found throughout, with an operating system connecting home technology in a simple way, accessible remotely as well. Lighting, sound system, temperature controls, cameras, and shades can all be controlled with an easy touch of a button on your app or wall-mounted touch screens. The luxurious ownerâs suite includes a wet bar, automated shades, huge custom closet, outdoor deck, and custom tiled bath with dual quartz-topped vanity, and a glass-free shower. Two additional bedrooms have ensuite baths on the first level and two bedrooms share a bath or could be used as an in-law suite. The spacious upper level screened porch provides another space for dining al fresco and adjoins the open upper deck with a built-in commercial outdoor grill with hard-piped gas supply. Both levels of the home feature full laundry rooms for easy access. The rear yard showcases a beautiful saltwater pool with fountains, a hot tub with propane heater deck jets and a bubbler â both can be operated remotely. A covered deck with room for dining and outdoor television create the perfect spot for lounging during the warmer months. No detail has been overlooked in the construction of this home, with high efficiency HVAC heat pumps with gas and electrical backups, steam humidifier, air scrubbers and multiple zones; prewired for generator and 2 electric car chargers, conditioned and encapsulated crawl space, two on-demand water heaters for instant hot water and so much more. In addition, this home is being offered mostly furnished with like-new, well-appointed coastal modern furniture. This home is designed beautifully and a rare opportunity to enjoy the beach lifestyle with water views in the Rehoboth Beach Yacht and Country Club.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
3,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rehoboth Beach Yacht And Cc
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Air Cleaner, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Washer, Water Treatment System, Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Elevator, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private, Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground, Saltwater
- Heated Spa
- Lot View
- Water, Canal
- Lot Dimensions
- 151.00 x 120.00
- Body of Water
- Bald Eagle Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub. Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price