WISHES DO COME TRUE! Just as you had wished, a quiet refuge in the center of everything. A must experience home, grounds and backyard oasis await discovery. Walk to your boat docked in the Lewes Canal or drive a short mile to the public boat launch. 6/10 mile to Lewes Canal Park & dining in Lewesâ acclaimed Historic District. Another half mile to the sand of Lewes Beach, and another 2.3 miles to the Cape Henlopen State Park Atlantic Ocean Beach. This versatile home lives as large or as intimate as your family requires. Enhanced by the water features, hardscaping, nightscaping and the many other sights and sounds of nature, whether enjoying a cup of coffee, birding, a good read, a respite, or the company of friends, time spent on the generously proportioned screened porch is measured by laughter and gratitude.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 1-1/2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,836 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Loft, Florida Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Cooktop Downdraft, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Skylights, Insulated
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Heated Spa, Indoor
- Lot Dimensions
- 75.00 x 187.00
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Fountain, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price