This spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath home has been nicely updated. The rooms are very large and flow nicely. There is a formal living room, dining room, large family room with french doors and a nice sun room. The kitchen with an eat-in area has been completely updated with over-sized cabinets, granite counter tops, & ceramic tile back splash. There are 2 pantries off of the kitchen. There are plenty of closets and nice sized ones in this home for storage. The master bathroom has been updated with a large walk-in ceramic tile shower and tile floor. The 2 car garage has floored attic space above it for additional storage. Off of the sun room is a spacious deck for additional entertaining space. The yard is a little over a half acre. There is also a shed for garden tools and more storage. Be sure to check out the "3D Imaging Tour" of the home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
Gravity Septic System
2,048 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane. Forced Air.
- Insulated, Screened
- 3. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cleared, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS