Lock & Go Rehoboth Getaway. Top floor, corner 2BR, 2BA Condo with 9' ceilings, screened porch, sun room, updated kitchen & bathrooms in the centrally located community of Creekwood. Community pool. Walking convenience to dining, shopping & public transportation. Designated parking available for boats, campers & RV's. Never rented, but 2BR, 2BA Creekwood condos have proven to generate $40,000 annual rental income.
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Frame, Vinyl Siding
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Fountain.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price