NEW PRICE!! The Wagamon House (circa 1913) is a completely restored 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2-story bungalow in Milton, DE's, historic district. The main house has over 3,000 sf of living space that includes an entry level farmer's kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The former ~summer kitchen~ now serves as an additional dining area. The entry level of the main house also has 2 large bedrooms one full bathroom, a formal dining room, a formal living room, and a family living room. The second floor Master Suite has its own kitchen with a large wrap around granite counter (bar) and large dining area, as well as a master-size bedroom and extra-large living area.The property has an additional building, with two-car garage, one carport, and two additional parking spaces.There is a treehouse above the garage, which was designed for Airbnb and adds another bedroom, complete with a brand new kitchen on the first level of the garage. Just a 15 minute drive to the boardwalks of Lewes and Rehoboth, The Wagamon House property boasts a total of almost 4,000 sf of space to move about without losing the quaint and cozy atmosphere of Milton. Wake up each morning to awesome sunrises in the East and drift off to sleep each night with the tranquil sounds of nature. This house is nestled in a friendly community within easy walking distance to Milton~s shopping and cultural attractions.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Other, Pu
Public Sewer, Other
2,820 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -1 space
Above Ground, Cable TV, Telephone, Other
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Poured
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 111.00 x 106.00
- TN 741
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Outside Shower, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Waterfall, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Pond, Rear Yard, Zero Lot Line.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)