LIFES A BREEZE AT MARINERS COURT. Location really is everything. Whether itâs a morning cup of Joe and a sunrise, a walk on the famed boardwalk, catching an ocean breeze on your dual covered balconies, watching the kids in the community swimming pool from your dual covered balconies, the oceanâs soothing lullaby, walking to dining & entertainment, or the one-minute convenience to and from the sand and surf of your beach days, this premium, all on one level, corner unit is a breeze of a decision. Other superior virtues (some unique to Unit 101) include: elevator access, easy transformation of Dining Room to a third bedroom (for a boost in functionality and rental income), remove the wall between Kitchen & Living Room to enjoy a naturally-lit, open concept family gathering space, exterior spigot at the Living Room Balcony for ease of filling the kiddie pool; two side-by-side (not stacked) assigned, conveniently located covered parking spaces, Atlantic Ocean Vistas and reliable rental income. Currently renting for $2,250 per week; however, as a 3BR, updated property, the weekly rental potential is $3,500.
Condo, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Street Lights, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)