Due to receipt of multiple offers, all highest & best offers must be received by 5:00 PM, Friday, May 13. The seller's decision will immediately follow. AN AMAZING HOME, AN AMAZING COMMUNITY, AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY AWAITS. Can a home promote family harmony? With open space to the rear, a tranquil fountained pond to the front, wood floors beneath foot, soaring ceilings overhead, and offering each family member more than a place to sleep & eat, this one can. You will fall in love at first sight and fall in love again each day when you return home. Equally distanced to the heart of Lewes (4.4 miles as a gull flies) and the heart of Rehoboth (5.2 miles as a gull flies), the best is yet to come for this loved home. Make your memories here.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Retreat At Love Creek
Cable TV, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cooktop Downdraft, Disposal, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Instant Hot Water
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 150.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Satellite Dish, Street Lights. Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price