HISTORIC GEM! Fantastic home with inground pool now available in downtown historic Lewes! This property features an updated 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with hardwood flooring throughout, gas fireplace in living room, historic architectural features including decorative trim & built-ins, spacious eat-in kitchen with breakfast nook & pantry, relaxing screened porch, and more. The centerpiece of the tastefully landscaped & fenced-in backyard is the sparkling in-ground pool & above-ground hottub, surrounded by extensive hardscaping and beautifully manicured grounds. A must-see thatâs within walking distance to downtown shopping & dining, and only a short bike or drive to the beach!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Cedar Exterior, Shake
2,063 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shakes, Cedar
- Porch, Screened-in
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 33.00 x 198.00 x 59.00 x>
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Outside Shower, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price