TO TRULY ESCAPE, DISCOVER CLIFTON SHORES. A 9 lot private community north of Broadkill Beach, south of Primehook Beach. Morning coffee with the Delaware Bay sunrise, entertain with Egret, Heron and breathtaking sunsets. Your time at 29265 Clifton Shores Drive measured by the rhythmic passage of the Cape May-Lewes Ferry, the ships in the Delaware Bay, the soothing sounds of the surf and the briny smell of the bay. Memories are made here. 8 minutes to Route One, 8 additional minutes to Lewes. This home in Lewes would be $4 million, if a bayfront home on 1.3 acres of beachfront solitude existed in Lewes. Room for a beachfront swimming pool, with relocation of the basketball court. A NATURE LOVERS PARADISE!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Private Wat
Mound Septic System
3,400 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Washer, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Insulated, Screened
- 1. Heatilator, Gas Burning.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, Panoramic, Water, Scenic
- Lot Dimensions
- 132 x 646 x 116 x 624
- Body of Water
- Delaware Bay
- MR 298
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Sport Court, Fishing.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price