LOVE LEWES? LIVE LEWES! Just as you had wished, a quiet oasis in the center of everything. Walk to your boat docking in the Lewes Canal or .8 mile to the public boat launch. 1 mile to Lewes Canal Park & dining in Lewes acclaimed Historic District. Another half mile to the sand of Lewes Beach, and another 2.3 mile to the Cape Henlopen State Park Atlantic Ocean Beach. Above all, is the sheer simplicity of single level luxury on an extraordinary half acre lot with no HOA, no restrictions, no City tax and no water or sewer bill. The total annual property tax is $1,050. Real hardwood floors throughout, romantic wood burning fireplace, recently updated Kitchen & Bathrooms, new roof, all new windows, new heat pump & duct work, encapsulated crawl space, custom window treatments throughout and cedar closet.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,900 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Air Cleaner, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 206.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building. No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price