LOVE LEWES? LIVE LEWES! Just as you had wished, a quiet oasis in the center of everything. Walk to your boat docked in the Lewes Canal or drive a short mile to the public boat launch. 4/10 mile to Lewes Canal Park & dining in Lewesâ acclaimed Historic District. Another half mile to the sand of Lewes Beach, and another 2.3 miles to the Cape Henlopen State Park Atlantic Ocean Beach. This versatile home lives as large or as intimate as your family requires, and offers more storage than even you can fill.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Attic
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Humidifier, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Landscaped. Corner, Partly Wooded, Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price