Single story living at its finest! Youâll only have 1 neighbor on this just shy of a half-acre lot adjoining a community pond. Conveniently located in the heart of Sussex County, this stunning 3 bed, 2 bath house will feel like home the minute you walk in. With an open concept kitchen, dining, and living space, entertaining is effortless. Enjoy drinks with friends on the spacious concrete patio with built in string lighting and an optional sun shade. Or perhaps youâre thinking of installing that pool or hot tub youâve always wanted? The possibilities are endless in your beautiful fenced in backyard. Schedule a private showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding, Stone
1,636 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Woods At Walls Creek
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 126.00 x 158.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price