A FAMILY SIZED, PRIVATE SANCTUARY HOMESTEAD. That also happened to have a Bed & Breakfast license. Enveloped within Sussex Countyâs most popular Christmas Tree farm, make this private sanctuary, with many recent interior enhancements, and resort quality outdoor spaces, your home; your home away from home; or an outlet for your hospitality niche. There is a separate 1,400 sq ft, 3BR, 2BA Inn Keeperâs residence or Guest House available to the buyer of 16109 Hudson Road for an additional $275,000 (See MLS # DESU166270). Nicely located on the quiet side of Lewes, within a few minutesâ drive to beaches, boating, bistros, and all resort attractions. Also available is the 13.69 Acre Tree Farm for $550,000 (See MLS # DESU166270). 13.69 Acres is eligible for division once under Sussex Countyâs minor subdivision ordinance.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System
3,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Washer, Refrigerator
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Geothermal, Central.
- Full Finished
- Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, Lighted.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Trees, Landscaped. Trees/Wooded, Secluded, Private, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price