CELEBRATED FREEDOM & INDEPENDENCE. No HOA, No Fee, Low Taxes. This 1,035 square foot, fiber free, updated home showcases single level living and expansion opportunities in the naturally-lit, fully insulated, walk-in, floored 400 sq ft Attic with elevated ceiling and in the 900 sq ft Lower Level. The third bedroom is located at the top of the stairs, with direct access to the attic as its closet. Envision the attic as an additional 2 bedrooms and a bath, a bunk room or a game room. The perfect marriage of authentic goodness & mod chic, proximity & country. Fiber free home. The total annual property taxes are $437.26. For a family compound opportunity, or to preserve the open space for yourself, the adjoining rear lot with no builder tie-in or restrictions is also for sale for $115,000. See lot fact sheet attached (MLS# DESU2042642). Aerial map proximity to attractions attached: Elementary School (.70 mile), Milton Theater (.90 mile), Dogfish Head Brewery & East (1.34 miles), Middle school (1.5 miles), Route One to points north (2.12 miles), Route One at Broadkill Road (Route 16) (2.47 miles), add 3.6 miles to the Delaware Bay at Boadkill Beach.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,035 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Workshop
- Double Pane, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 144.00 x 257.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Additional Lot(s), Landscaped. Additional Lot(S), Corner, Unrestricted, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price